см. техническую документацию
The WR04 series resistors from Walsin are general purpose thick film chip resistors. These resistors are constructed in a high grade ceramic body (aluminium oxide). The WR04 series resistors are used in consumer electrical equipments, EDP, computer applications and telecom applications.
• Resistance range includes E24 and E96 decade values from 1ohm to 10Mohm
• EIA 0402 case size
• Available in <=±100ppm
• °C and -200ppm
• °C to +400ppm
• °C TCR values
• Available in ±1% and ±5% tolerance
• High reliability and stability
• Higher component and equipment reliability
• Lower assembly costs
• Reduced size of final equipment
• Maximum operation voltage is 50V and rated power is 62.5mW
• Jumpers are also available
, чтобы увидеть способы получения товара.