|109 руб.||×||=||109 руб.|
The PCF8574PWR is an 8-bit input/output (I/O) Expander for the two-line bidirectional bus (I²C) is designed for 2.5 to 6V VCC operation. It provides general-purpose remote I/O expansion for most microcontroller families via the I²C interface [serial clock (SCL), serial data (SDA)]. It features an 8-bit quasi-bidirectional I/O port (P0-P7), including latched outputs with high-current drive capability for directly driving LEDs. Each quasi-bidirectional I/O can be used as an input or output without the use of a data-direction control signal. At power on, the I/Os are high. In this mode, only a current source to VCC is active.
• Low standby-current consumption of 10µA maximum
• Open-drain interrupt output
• Compatible with most microcontrollers
• Latched outputs with high-current drive capability for directly driving LEDs
• Latch-up performance exceeds 100mA
• Green product and no Sb/Br