2213600-2, Splice Terminal (12-14)AWG/(16-18)AWG 48mm 12.8mm Tin Box
|56.30 руб.||×||=||6 587.10 руб.|
Количество товаров должно быть кратно 39 шт.
The 2213600-2 from TE Connectivity is a CoolSplice connector for large wire. CoolSplice connector allows for push button termination using a common pair of pliers. Both wires are terminated independently for ease of use and this feature allows for factory pre-termination of one wire and field termination of the second during installation. The Key benefits are enable a waterproof solution with an IP rated splice and save installation time and eliminate the need to pre-strip wires with insulation displacement technology (IDC). Typical applications include outdoor lighting, indoor lighting fixtures and wiring harness field repairs.
• Wire size range from 12/14AWG to 16/18AWG
• Dielectric withstanding voltage is 3400VAC
• CoolSplice operating temperature between -40°C and 105°C
• IP20, IPX5, IPX7 and IPX8 rating
• Tin plated, copper alloy insulation displacement contacts
• UL 486C, IEC 60998-2-3 approvals
• Sealed version