CD4013BE, Триггер Dual CMOS (=КР1561ТМ2) [PDIP14]
CD4013BE consists of two identical, independent data-type flip-flops. Each flip-flop has independent data, set, reset, and clock inputs and Q and Q\ outputs. These devices can be used for shift register applications, and, by connecting Q\ output to the data input, for counter and toggle applications. The logic level present at the D input is transferred to the Q output during the positive-going transition of the clock pulse. Setting or resetting is independent of the clock and is accomplished by a high level on the set or rest line, respectively.
• Set-reset capability
• Static flip-flop operation - retains state indefinitely with clock level either "high" or "low"
• Medium-speed operation - 16MHz typ. clock toggle rate at 10V
• Standardised, symmetrical output characteristics
• 100% tested for quiescent current at 20V
• Maximum input current of 1µA at 18V over full package-temperature range; 100nA at 18 V and 25°C