CD4028BM96, Регистр сдвига счетчика [SO-16]
|13 руб.||×||=||13 руб.|
The CD4028BM96 is a CMOS BCD-to-decimal or binary-to-octal Decoder/Driver consisting of buffering on all 4 inputs, decoding-logic gates and 10 output buffers. A BCD code applied to the four input, A to D, results in a high level at the selected one of 10 decimal decoded outputs. Similarly, a 3-bit binary code applied to inputs A through C is decoded in octal code at output 0 to 7 if D = '0'. High drive capability is provided at all outputs to enhance DC and dynamic performance in high fan-out applications.
• High decoded output drive capability
• Positive logic inputs and outputs - Decoded outputs go high on selection
• Standardized symmetrical output characteristics
• 100% Tested for quiescent current at 20V
• Green product and no Sb/Br