ICL7660CBAZ, Инвертирующий преобразователь напряжения [SO-8]
The ICL7660CBAZ is a monolithic CMOS charge pump voltage converter in 8 lead NSOIC package. This monolithic CMOS power supply circuit offers unique performance. The ICL7660CBAZ performs supply voltage conversions from positive to negative for an input range of 1.5V to 10V resulting in complementary output voltages of -1.5V to -10V. Only two noncritical external capacitors are needed for charge pump and charge reservoir functions. The ICL7660CBAZ can also be connected to function as voltage doublers and will generate output voltages up to 18.6V with 10V input. It has on-chip series DC supply regulator, RC oscillator, voltage level translator and four output power MOS switches. A unique logic element senses most negative voltage in device and ensures that output N channel switch source substrate junctions are not forward biased. This assures latch-up free operation. The oscillator when unloaded oscillates at a nominal frequency of 10KHz for an input supply voltage of 5V.
• Simple conversion of +5V logic supply to ±5V supplies
• Simple voltage multiplication (VOUT = (-) nVIN)
• Typical open circuit voltage conversion efficiency of 99.9%
• Typical power efficiency of 98%
• No external diode required over full temperature and voltage range
• Operating temperature range from 0°C to 70°C