LM224NG, Счетверенный ОУ общего применения, (-40°C...+85°C), [DIP-14]
The LM224NG is a quad single supply Operational Amplifier with true differential inputs. It has several distinct advantages over standard operational amplifier types in single supply applications. The quad amplifier can operate at supply voltages as low as 3V or as high as 32V with quiescent currents about one-fifth of those associated with the MC1741. The common mode input range includes the negative supply, thereby eliminating the necessity for external biasing components in many applications. The output voltage range also includes the negative power supply voltage.
• Short-circuited protected outputs
• True differential input stage
• Internally compensated
• Common mode range extends to negative supply
• Industry standard pin outs
• ESD clamps on the inputs increase ruggedness without affecting device operation