LM337BTG, Стабилизатор напряжения -1.2...-37В, 1.5А, 4%, TO-220
|38 руб.||×||=||38 руб.|
The LM337BTG is an adjustable 3-terminal output Negative Voltage Regulator capable of supplying in excess of 1.5A over an output voltage range of -1.2 to -37V. This voltage regulator is exceptionally easy to use and requires only two external resistors to set the output voltage. Further, it employs internal current limiting, thermal shutdown and safe area compensation, making it essentially blow-out proof. The regulator serves a wide variety of applications including local, on card regulation. This device can also be used to make a programmable output regulator or by connecting a fixed resistor between the adjustment and output, the regulator can be used as a precision current regulator.
• Internal thermal overload protection
• Internal short-circuit current limiting constant with temperature
• Output transistor safe area compensation
• Floating operation for high voltage applications
• Eliminates stocking many fixed voltages