The LMC6482AIM/NOPB is an Operational Amplifier IC provides a common-mode range that extends to both supply rails. This rail-to-rail performance combined with excellent accuracy, due to a high CMRR, makes it unique among rail-to-rail input amplifiers. The device is ideal for systems, such as data acquisition, that require a large input signal range. The LMC6482AIM/NOPB is also an excellent upgrade for circuits using limited common-mode range amplifiers such as the TLC272 and TLC277. Maximum dynamic signal range is assured in low voltage and single supply systems by the rail-to-rail output swing of the LMC6482AIM/NOPB.
• Typical Unless Otherwise Noted
• Rail-to-rail Input Common-mode Voltage Range (Ensured Over Temperature)
• Rail-to-rail Output Swing (Within 20mV of Supply Rail, 100kR Load)
• Ensured 3, 5 and 15V Performance
• 82dB Excellent CMRR and PSRR
• 20fA Ultralow Input Current
• 130dB High Voltage Gain (R L = 500kR) Specified for 2kR and 600R Loads
• Power-good Output
• Green Product, No Sb/Br
|Number of Channels per Chip||2|
|Typical Single Supply Voltage||15.5 V|
|Power Supply Type||Два|
|Typical Gain Bandwidth Product||1.5MHz|
, чтобы увидеть способы получения товара.