MAX11200EEE+, АЦП, 24 бит, 480 выборок/с, однополярный, 2.7 В, 3.6 В [QSOP-16]
117 шт. со склада г.Москва,
срок 2-3 недели
от 10 шт. — 394 руб.
от 25 шт. — 373 руб.
Добавить в корзину 1 шт. на сумму 460 руб.
The MAX11200EEE+ is a 24bit, single channel, ultra low power, delta-sigma analogue to digital converter (ADC) with GPIO in 16 pin QSOP package. This high resolution, serial output ADC operates from 2.7V to 3.6V analogue and 1.7V to 3.6V digital supply range. It provides highest resolution per unit power in industry and it is optimized for applications that require very high dynamic range with low power such as sensors on 4mA to 20mA industrial control loop. Optional input buffers provide isolation of signal inputs from switched capacitor sampling network allowing this converter to be used with high impedance sources without compromising available dynamic range or linearity. The MAX11200 provides high accuracy internal oscillator that requires no external components. The internal digital filter provides more than 100dB rejection of 50Hz or 60Hz line noise when used with specified data rates. The device is used in sensor measurement (temperature and pressure) and battery applications.
• Increase system robustness and reliability with ±2KV ESD protection
• Operating temperature range from -40°C to 85°C
• Supports SPI interface, lower system cost with integrated functionality
• INL of ±10ppmFSR at 10sps, zero error of ±10ppmFSR and full scale error of ±20ppmFSR
• Operating mode current drain of less than 300µA and sleep mode current drain of less than 0.4µA
• Minimizes power consumption with ultra low power dissipation
• Improves measurement quality with excellent DC/AC accuracy
• 24bit ENOB at 5sps, 20.9bit noise free resolution at 10sps & 19bit noise free resolution at 120sps
• Total operating current of 235µA (buffers disabled) and 255µA (buffers enabled)
• CMRR of 123dB (DC rejection), PSRR of 100dB (DVDD DC rejection) and 80dB (AVDD DC rejection)
, чтобы увидеть способы получения товара.