MAX1682EUK+T, DC/DC Adjustable Charge Pump Voltage Converter Doubler, 2V to 5.5V in, 45 mA out, SOT-23-5
The MAX1682EUK+T is an ultra small switched capacitor voltage doubler in 5 pin SOT-23 package. This monolithic, CMOS capacitive charge pump voltage doubler doubles the voltage applied to its input and accepts input voltages ranging from 2V to 5.5V. The high voltage conversion efficiency of 99.9% and low operating current of 110µA make this device ideal for both battery powered and board level voltage doubler applications. Oscillator control circuitry and four power MOSFET switches are included on-chip. The MAX1682 operates at 12KHz. Typical application includes generating 6V supply to power an LCD display in hand held PDA.
• Up to 45mA output current
• Operating temperature range from -40°C to 85°C
• Requires only two capacitors
• Minimum operating voltage of 1V at TA = 0°C to +85°C
• Output resistance of 20 ohm at TA = +25°C and IOUT = 5mA
Полупроводники - Микросхемы\Микросхемы Управления Питанием\DC - DC Устройства Управления Питанием