MAX6510HAUT+T, Датчик температуры (ИС), программируемый, Открытый Сток, ± 0.5°C, -40 °C, 125 °C, SOT-23
The MAX6510HAUT+T is a resistor-programmable temperature switch in 6 pin SOT-23 package. This fully integrated temperature switch incorporate two temperature dependent references and one comparator, one reference exhibits a positive temperature coefficient and the other negative temperature coefficient. IC is programmed for a wide range of temperature thresholds from -40°C to +125°C. The temperature threshold is set by an external resistor between SET & GND and the temperature at which the two reference voltages are equal determines the temperature trip point. IC's output is intended for applications such as driving a fan control switch and also used at µP temperature monitoring in high speed computers, temperature control and temperature alarms.
• Supply voltage range is 2.7V to 5.5V
• Active-low, active-high and open drain with an internal pull-up resistor
• Set-hot or set-cold option
• Typical threshold accuracy of ±0.5°C at TA = 0°C to +125°C
• Temperature threshold hysteresis is 2°C at HYST = GND, 10°C at HYST = VCC
Датчики и Преобразователи\Датчики\Микросхемы Датчиков