MM74HC14M, Инвертирующий Триггер Шмитта [SO-14]
The MM74HC14M is a hex inverting Schmitt Trigger, utilizes advanced silicon-gate CMOS technology to achieve the low power dissipation and high noise immunity of standard CMOS, as well as the capability to drive 10 LS-TTL loads. The 74HC logic family is functionally and pin-out compatible with the standard 74LS logic family. All inputs are protected from damage due to static discharge by internal diode clamps to VCC and ground.
• 13ns Typical Propagation Delay
• 20µA Maximum Low Quiescent Current
• 1µA Maximum Low Input Current
• Fanout of 10 LS-TTL Loads
• 0.9V at VCC = 4.5V Typical Hysteresis Voltage