TC500ACPE, АЦП 16-бит [DIP-16]
The TC500ACPE is a Precision Analogue Front End that implement dual slope A/D Converter having a maximum resolution of 17 bits plus sign. As a minimum, each device contains the integrator, zero crossing comparator and processor interface logic. The TC500A is identical to the TC500 with the exception that it has improved linearity, allowing it to operate to a maximum resolution of 17 bits. The TC500A offers superior 50/60Hz noise rejection, low power operation, minimum I/O connections and low input bias currents.
• 16-bit Analogue processor
• 3-pin Control interface to microprocessor
• Flexible - Ability to trade-off conversion speed for resolution
• Automatic input voltage polarity detection
• 10mW Low power dissipation
• Directly accepts bipolar and differential input signals