BLM18AG121SN1D, др.подав.ЭМП 0603
The Murata BLM18AG series are EMIFIL chip ferrite beads for suppressing high frequency noise in general signal line applications. These chip ferrite beads are designed for reducing the possibility of resonance to provide undistorted signal waveform. EMIFIL chip ferrite beads do not require connection to ground so they are effectively used in circuits without stable ground lines. The nickel barrier structure of the external electrodes provides excellent solder heat resistance. BLM18AG series ferrite beads generates impedance from relatively low frequencies, therefore they are effectively used for noise suppression in wide frequency range (30MHz to several hundred MHz).
• EIA 0603 standard chip size
• Miniaturized ferrite beads
• Effective at low impedance line
• Available in selective impedance range values at 100MHz
• Operating temperature range -55°C to 125°C
Дроссели подавления ЭМП