см. техническую документацию
The M74VHC1GT50DTT1G is a single gate Non-inverting Buffer IC fabricated with silicon gate CMOS technology. It achieves high speed operation similar to equivalent Bipolar Schottky TTL while maintaining CMOS low power dissipation. The internal circuit is composed of three stages, including a buffer output which provides high noise immunity and stable output. The device input is compatible with TTL-type input thresholds and the output has a full 5V CMOS level output swing. The input protection circuitry on this device allows overvoltage tolerance on the input, allowing the device to be used as a logic-level translator from 3V CMOS logic to 5V CMOS logic or from 1.8V CMOS logic to 3V CMOS logic while operating at the high-voltage power supply. The input structure provides protection when voltages up to 7V are applied, regardless of the supply voltage. This allows to be used to interface high voltage to low voltage circuits. The output structures also provide protection when VCC=0V.
• Designed for 1.65 to 5.5VCC operation
• tPD=3.5ns Typical at VCC=5V high speed
• ICC=1A (maximum) at TA=25°C Low power dissipation
• Power down protection provided on inputs and outputs
• Balanced propagation delays
• Pin and function compatible with other standard logic families
• FETs=104, equivalent gates=26 Chip complexity
• Pb-free device
, чтобы увидеть способы получения товара.