IR2184SPBF, Полумостовой драйвер
|110 руб.||×||=||110 руб.|
The IR2184SPBF is a high voltage high speed power MOSFET and IGBT Half-bridge Driver with dependent high and low-side referenced output channels. Proprietary HVIC and latch immune CMOS technology enables ruggedized monolithic construction. The logic input is compatible with standard CMOS or LSTTL output and down to 3.3V logic. The output driver features a high pulse current buffer stage designed for minimum driver cross-conduction. The floating channel can be used to drive a N-channel power MOSFET or IGBT in the high-side configuration which operates up to 600V.
• Tolerant to negative transient voltage DV/DT Immune
• Under-voltage lockout for both channels
• Matched propagation delay for both channels
• Lower DI/DT gate driver for better noise immunity
• Logic and power ground ±5V offset